- Which entity will process the personal data?
NETERIS CONSULTING, S.L. (NETERIS )
Torre Europa – Paseo de la Castellana 95 – 3rd floor, 28046 Madrid
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER B-85573996
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Sheet M-472180, Folio 28, Section 8, Volume 26203, Entry 1.
Tlf. +34 900 902 049
- Purpose of treatment
The data collected through the section https://careers.neteris.com will be processed for the purpose of managing the participation of Interested Parties in selection processes for the requested profiles.
The data collected through the contact request forms/DEMO/Call will be processed for the purpose of managing the request of the interested parties or to answer any questions or queries that may arise. In addition, they will be processed for the purpose of periodically sending commercial information about services based on your needs or interests.
In those forms in which the Interested Parties may request more information about a specific service or solution of the company, as well as download material, will be treated with the purpose of managing the request of the Interested Parties or answer any questions or queries that may arise. In addition, they will be processed for the purpose of periodically sending commercial information about services based on your needs or interests.
The data collected through the BLOG SUBSCRIPTION will be processed for the purpose of sending information related to new publications of the blog, as well as for sending commercial information, if requested by the user.
The data collected through the WEBINARS or EVENTS, DEMOS and DOWNLOADS forms will be processed for the purpose of managing the participation of the user interested in such webinars or events, as well as for sending commercial information, if requested by the user.
Likewise, the data collected through the AMS incident channel will be collected by NETERIS in order to manage the resolution of incidents and the evaluation of the service.
- Data categories:
The personal data that may be subject to processing are identifying data including name and surname, e-mail, telephone; as well as professional information such as company and position.
The information contained in the curricula vitae submitted by the interested parties may be processed for the selection processes.
No specially protected data is processed.
- Data source:
The data are those provided by the Users through the different forms.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent given voluntarily by the data subjects. The data corresponding to the management of incidents are processed on the basis of the contract signed with the customer.
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, except by legal obligation. In any case, NETERIS relies on the collaboration of third party service providers who have access to your personal data and who process the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf of NETERIS as a consequence of their provision of services. Specifically, NETERIS will contract the provision of services by third party providers that carry out their activity, by way of example and without limitation, in the following sectors: technology service providers, IT service providers, infrastructure management and maintenance companies and call center service companies.
- International data transfers
No international data transfers are made.
- Automated decisions and profiling
Users are informed that no automated decisions will be made, nor will profiles be created on the basis of which decisions will be made that will produce legal effects for them or that will significantly affect them in a similar way. However, NETERIS may adapt the information provided to the interests of the users.
- User Rights:
Users may at any time and free of charge exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to the data subject’s personal data: the data subject may obtain confirmation as to whether the company processes personal data concerning him/her.
- Right of rectification: the data subject has the right to request rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right of erasure: the data subject may request that his or her data no longer be processed without undue delay, inter alia, because the data is no longer necessary, consent has been withdrawn, etc.
- Right to limit data processing: the data subject may request that his or her personal data not be used for the processing operations that would be appropriate in each case, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to data portability. The data subject may receive his or her data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; the data subject may also request that his or her data be transferred to another data controller, provided that this is technically feasible.
- Right of opposition, the person concerned opposes the processing and the company will stop processing their data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Users may exercise these rights by sending a written communication, duly signed, accompanied by a photocopy of the ID card to NETERIS CONSULTING, S.L. – Torre Europa – Paseo de la Castellana 95 – 3rd floor, 28046 Madrid or via e-mail email@example.com indicating as reference or subject “Data Protection“.
- How long will we keep Users’ data?
The data collected through the forms in the HUMAN RESOURCES section will be kept for a period of one year from the time of acceptance by the Interested Party.
In relation to the sending of commercial information, the data will be kept by NETERIS until the exercise of the rights of deletion and/or opposition by the Interested Party.
Likewise, the information collected through the AMS incident management platform will be kept until the end of the commercial relationship.
- Safety measures.
NETERIS will establish the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security that must be met by the automated processing of the data subjects’ data, the processing centers, premises, equipment, systems, programs and persons involved in the automated processing of personal data in the legal and regulatory manner provided for.
- Right to file a complaint with the Control Authorities
Likewise, the interested parties have the possibility of contacting the Spanish Data Protection Agency about any doubt in the exercise of their rights, to resolve any incident in the processing of their data or to file a complaint. The Spanish Data Protection Agency is responsible for ensuring compliance with the legislation and monitoring its application. Interested parties may complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, https://www.aepd.es/es and at the contact telephone number: 912 66 35 17.
Identification of the Data Controller: