NETERIS has developed this Cookies Policy with the purpose of expanding and detailing the information reflected in the initial informative banner. We inform you what a cookie is, the type of cookies used on this website and how you can manage them, according to the characteristics of your browser and the device used to browse the site (PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, etc.).
Finally, we take this opportunity to remind you that in any case, the User may modify at any time the configuration of your browser according to your preferences.
- What are Cookies?
A Cookie is any type of file or device that is downloaded to a User’s terminal equipment for the purpose of storing data that may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Cookies are commonly used to improve the functioning of web pages and make them more efficient, for example, by remembering information or preferences of the Users, making their visit to the web much more comfortable. It is also common to use them to evaluate the usefulness or interest of the different sections of the web, or to count the traffic to them.
- Types of Cookies
2.1 According to the entity that manages them:
– Own Cookies They are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
– Third-party cookies These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
2.2 According to their purpose:
– Technical Cookies : Are those that allow the User to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the publisher uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, manage the payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
– Preference or personalization cookies These are those that allow information to be remembered so that the User can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate his experience from that of other Users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the User performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the User accesses the service or the region from which he accesses the service, etc.
– Analysis or measurement cookies: These are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the Users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the Users of the service.
– Behavioral advertising cookies They are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
2.3 According to the period of time they remain activated:
– Session Cookies Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page and disappear at the end of the session.
– Persistent Cookies These are those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- What types of cookies does this website use?
|NAME||TYPE||PURPOSE||MORE INFORMATION||COOKIE OWNER||EXPIRY|
|__hssc||Session Cookie||Analyze web traffic patterns. Provide a better experience by improving content and making it easier to use.||These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none of them are recorded on the user’s hard drive.||NETERIS||__days/months/years|
|__hssrc||Session Cookie||Analyze web traffic patterns. Provide a better experience by improving content and making it easier to use.||These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none of them are recorded on the user’s hard drive.||NETERIS||__days/months/years|
|__hstc||Session Cookie||Analyze web traffic patterns. Provide a better experience by improving content and making it easier to use.||These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none of them are recorded on the user’s hard drive.||NETERIS||__days/months/years|
- Cookie management
If you reject the use of all cookies, both first-party and third-party cookies will be disabled. In addition, your own cookies will be deleted. It will not be possible to delete third-party cookies, so Users must delete them from their own browser as described below.
4.2 To delete cookies from your browser:
In the following links you can find out what type of cookies have been installed, as well as the procedure for blocking or deleting them from your computer. Depending on the browser used, you can use one of the following links:
You can also access again to the cookies configuration panel of this website through the following access:
(button like this one in settings/link/ or something that leads to the panel)
- Safety measures
NETERIS will treat all data under the strictest confidentiality, applying the corresponding technical and organizational security measures in accordance with the applicable legislation.
NETERIS maintains security levels of personal data protection in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by the User through the website, without prejudice to informing you that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
NETERIS undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality with respect to the personal data processed in accordance with the applicable legislation, as well as to provide them with a secure treatment in the transfers that, if applicable, may occur.
- Exercise of rights
If you have any questions about privacy, please contact NETERIS by sending an email to email@example.com
- Complaint to the Control Authority
The interested parties are informed of the possibility of informing the Spanish Data Protection Agency of any incident regarding the processing of their data. You can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency to resolve any questions about them at https://www.aepd.es/es or at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, or through the contact telephone number: 912 66 35 17.
This policy is reviewed periodically to ensure that it is current and may be amended. We recommend that you visit the page regularly where we will inform you of any updates in this regard.